The DR Series space heater represents today’s most popular line of gas-fired, infrared heaters. This unvented heater is commonly used in areas of high air filtration, high ceilings and spot heating applications. The DR Series offers exclusive design features, a proven history and a variety of BTU and control options.
NOT FOR RESIDENTIAL USE!
- Exclusive ceramic burner provides maximum infrared radiation.
- Stainless steel rods increase heat temperature and efficiency.
- Highly polished aluminum reflector design.
- Direct spark or pilot ignition.
- Potted circuitry for protection in high moisture environments (direct spark ignition models only).
- 5-year limited ceramic burner warranty.
- CSA Design Certified, UL-Listed, CE Certified.
- BTU Range: 30,000 – 160,000 BTU/h
- Gas Type: Natural or Propane
- Certification: CSA (Indoor), CE (RV Series)
- Limited Warranty: 5 years ceramic burner
- Gas Connections: 1/2″ NPT
- Manifold Pressure: 6″ Natural or 10″ Propane
- Minimum Inlet: 7″ Natural or 11″ Propane
- Maximum Inlet: 14″ Natural or 14″ Propane
Typical DR Series Applications
• Construction Projects
• Sporting Facilities
• Unheated Buildings
• Service Drives
• Ship Yards
• Emergency Heat
• Loading Docks
• Car Washes
DR Series Documentation
DR Series FAQ
No. This heater can never be used for any residential application.
Generally, no. If your shop is attached to your house, then definitely no. Not for residential use.
Use a residential tube heater instead. (see LD3, LS3 series)
Definitely not. Don’t use this heater where fumes from paint or solvents are present.
DR Series Pricing
Our sales staff isn’t paid on commission and we don’t believe in high pressure sales. We’re happy to give you a quote or answer questions.