MW2 Series heaters are unique in their ability to produce infrared heat. The source of this energy comes from medium wave electric lamps encased in an aesthetically pleasing enclosure. Available in an assortment of sizes, casing, and colors, this heater offers both choices and solutions for your application. Operational benefits include a highly efficient energy transfer, lower mounting heights, and heat energy.
- Compact, aesthetically pleasing construction.
- Heater housing available in either black powder coated aluminized steel or brushed 304 grade stainless steel.
- Gold colored anodized aluminum reflectors reduce visible light glare.
- Single, double or triple construction models.
- From 750 to 9,000 watt output.
- ETL Certified for indoor or outdoor use.
- Electrical Consumption: From 750 to 9,000 Watts
- Equivalent BTU: 2,559 to 30,709 total BTU/h
- Voltage: From 120 to 575 VAC; 1Ph or 3 Ph
- Certification: ETL Listed
- Limited Warranty: All Components 1-Year
- Lamp Elements: Quartz
- Outdoor Approval: Standard