Everything you need for Radiant Heating
- Large inventory, low prices, knowledgable staff -
• Tool-free access to controls.
• Serviceability while unit is operating.
• Separated air and gas burner chamber.
• Symmetrical placement of ignition tube.
• Hinged control compartment provides ease in servicing.
• 3-piece independent compartment cover.
• ABS plastic air intake collar for connection to 4” PVC/DWV pipe.
This type of infrared heater is easy to service and install because all of the components are housed in one compartment. When compared to other tube heater types, push tube heaters offer a variety of production, installation and operating benefits.
The DR Series space heater represents today’s most popular line of gas-fired, infrared heaters. This unvented heater is commonly used in areas of high air filtration, high ceilings and spot heating applications. The DR Series offers exclusive design features, a proven history and a variety of BTU and control options.
- BTU Range: 30,000 – 160,000 BTU/h
- Gas Type: Natural or Propane
- Certification: CSA (Indoor), CE (RV Series)
- Limited Warranty: 5 years ceramic burner
- Gas Connections: 1/2″ NPT
- Manifold Pressure: 6″ Natural or 10″ Propane
- Minimum Inlet: 7″ Natural or 11″ Propane
- Maximum Inlet: 14″ Natural or 14″ Propane