The FA Series line of gas-fired, tubular exchanger, induced draft, hot air heaters are now available for use in commercial, industrial and agricultural applications. This line of heaters features a traditional design with a durable, powder-coated black enamel exterior and stainless steel louvers for an exceptional aesthetic appeal, and a swept-wing impeller with finger-proof fan guards for low noise operation.
Gas Fired Unit Heater have additional features include operational troubleshooting lights and various mounting options. The FA Series offers an out-of-the-box separated or power-vented combustion option.
- BTU range of 100,000 to 250,000.
- Traditional profile design with durable, powder-coated black enamel.
- Aluminized steel tubular heat exchangers.
- Stainless steel discharge louvers.
- Swept wing air propeller, for noise reduction.
- Finger proof fan guards are standard.
- External operational indicator lights are standard.
- External thermostatic connection.
- 100 MBH and 125 MBH models can be rotated 180°.
- Approved separated combustion can be field converted to power vented without additional parts or cost.
- Input Range: 100,000 to 250,000.
- Gas Type: Natural or propane.
- Voltage: 120/60Hz VAC (primary); 24 VAC (thermostatic) – Single phase.
- Vent Length: 3-ft. to 40-ft.
- Average air temperature rise: 50ºF
- Certification: ANSI Z83.8/CSA 2.6, commercial and industrial use, indoor use only.
- Limited Warranty: 1 year components, 5 years exchangers, 10 years burner(s).
Our sales staff isn’t paid on commission and we don’t believe in high pressure sales. We’re happy to give you a quote or answer questions.