Extend The Outdoor Season
Designed to add warmth to outdoor patio applications, the DSC Series infrared patio heaters are the perfect solution to stylishly extend the outdoor season to many commercial and residential applications.
The DSC Series Patio Heaters easily mount out of the way and without the hassle of refilling costly propane tanks. Specifically designed for comfort, reliability and ease of installation, the DSC Series is sure to deliver the desired amount of warmth for dining, entertainment or work areas.
Model: DSCD Stainless
Brushed 430 Stainless Steel Finish
- Decorative stainless egg crate grille
- Wind- and rain-protected design
- Reliable direct-spark ignition
- Available in Two Stage Operation
- Potted (water resistant) 24V circuitry
- Even level of heat distribution
- Versatile mounting option
- Black-coated aluminized or brushed stainless steel housing
- ETL Design Certified to ANSI Z83.26 Standard
Model: DSCD Black
Black Powder-Coated Aluminized Steel
- BTU Range: 31,000 or 34,000 BTU/h (DSCS single stage)
- BTU Range: 28,000 low – 34,000 high BTU/h (DSCD two stage)
- Length: 48.4″
- Gas Type: Natural (6.0” W.C.) or Propane (10.0” W.C.)
- Mounting Options: Chains, Threaded Rod, Hangers, or Optional Mounting Bracket
- Housing: Black Powder-Coated Aluminized or 430 Series Brushed Stainless Steel
- Certification: ETL Design Certified for Outdoor use
- Limited Warranty: 1 year (Components) – 5 years (Ceramic Burner)
- Electrical: 24VAC; 60 Hz with field supplied NEC Class 2 transformer.24V Control . Amps: 0.65 Starting, 0.48 Running
DCS Series Documentation
Model DSCD (two stage)
Common to both models
Model DSCS (Single stage)
DCS Series FAQ
At this time they are only available in Black or Stainless Steel finishes.
Real world answer – Not much. The difference between 34,000 and 28,000 is like “high” and “medium high”. The difference between 34,000 and 31,000 is barely perceptible by most people.
No. Propane models are only available in 31,000 btu/h