The CL3 Series is specifically designed for use in specialty fueled repair facilities that require products to meet the NFPA 30A code having a maximum surface temperature of 750°F. This series heater can also be used in low ceiling applications such as mezzanines, entry ways, lunch rooms and much more. The high-quality materials used in this series along with a fuel saving two-stage operation, ensures years of reliable and efficient heating.
- Meets NFPA 30A Code requirements
- Two-stage operation
- Pre- and post-purge controls
- Self-diagnostic LED, microprocessor based circuitry
- Reliable hot surface ignition
- Independent control-air-gas compartments with tool-free access
- Fitted ABS plastic air intake collar
- Stainless steel flexible gas connector included
- 24 volt controls and power cord standard
- BTU Range: 65,000 to 85,000 BTU/h
- Length: 30′ to 50′
- Weight: 185-260 lbs.
- Gas Type: Natural or Propane
- Certification: CSA Design Certified
- Warranty: 3-5-10 (Components-Tubes-Burner)